Are you an Animal Rescue or Animal Shelter in need of insurance? Call us today for special rates. 877-552-2576
Offering Non Profit Insurance In The Following States
- New York
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
At this time, NJI CANNOT Write Non-Profit Policies on the Following
- Adoption or Foster Placement
- Foster Homes
- Crisis Intervention/Hotline
- Halfway Houses Involving: Lock-Down Facilities, Violent or Sexual Offenders
- Labor Union, Lobbying, Rallying, Protesting
- Legal or Financial Services
- Medical, Dental, Mental Health or Psychotherapy Services
- Unsupervised In-Home Services
- Unsupervised One-on-One Mentoring or Tutoring
- Vacant Buildings
Nolan Jackson Insurance For Non-Profit Organizations
Non-Profit organizations help others in need. Because of this, we at Nolan Jackson Insurance believe you deserve quality protection. Our mission is to give back and appreciate those that are helping others by ensuring you are covered in all areas of your organization. These areas include:
- Discussing workman’s compensation
- Coverage for members, volunteers and directors
- Educating on annual versus special event policies
- Sexual misconduct, professional and fiduciary liability coverage
Our agency currently insures more than 150 non-profit organizations. Our agents help determine which insurance best fits your particular needs. At Nolan Jackson Insurance, we commit as a group to support your mission and help you succeed. Here is a list of just some of the many options we can help you with:
- Non-profit liability
- Special event liability
- Commercial auto
- Comprehensive general liability
- Pension bonds
- Employee dishonesty
- Directors and officers liability
- Much more…
Each section of an organization works as a team. We work as a team to help determine the right coverage for each section of your organization. While we like to think things will always go well, mishaps do happen, and Nolan Jackson Insurance will be with you each step of the way to cover what matters most.
In addition to our coverage, we also offer complimentary services. These include:
- Online training tool for sexual harassment
- Free social media and search engine resources
- Free legal council hotline on workman’s compensation
- Volunteer safety manual
- Two free background checks and discounts for subsequent ones
- Discounted small business resources
- And many more…
These complimentary services are just another way of letting you know how much we appreciate you and all that you do for the community.
Insurance Policies for Thrift Stores and Resale Shops
Not every industry struggled during the Great Recession. Take, for example, thrift stores and resale shops. The National Association of Resale Professionals reports the industry earns approximately $13 billion each year. According the most recent Census, the years between 2007 and 2012 were good to stores selling used merchandise saw:
- 2 percent increase in sales.
- 3 percent rise in total employment.
- 8 percent increase in the number of establishments.
Like most retailers, thrift stores usually need insurance.
General Liability Insurance. When a customer falls inside a thrift shop, General Liability can pay for medical bills and legal expenses if a lawsuit follows.
Commercial Property Insurance. Again, it’s important to tell your client that their inventory is probably not covered by their Commercial Property policy, but it can protect their building, equipment, and furnishings.
Business Owner’s Policy. Small-business owners can usually combine their GL and Property Insurance in a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). If they qualify, they can get both policies for a lower rate.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance. If your client has employees, chances are the state requires them to carry Workers’ Compensation to pay for employees’ work injuries and illnesses.
Commercial Auto Insurance. Driving for business is riskier than personal auto use — especially if it requires picking up heavy appliances. Your client needs Commercial Auto for their business-owned vehicles. If they drive personal cars for work errands, they probably still need commercial coverage.
Thrift stores can be nonprofits. If you operate a nonprofit resale shop, don’t forget Directors and Officers Insurance. This coverage protects the board and executives from employment lawsuits.
- Consignment Store Insurance
- Resale Shop Insurance
- Thrift Shop Insurance
- Thrift Store Insurance
- Consignment Shop Insurance
- Resale Store Insurance
Contact us to learn more about all Thrift Store Insurance.
Give Nolan Jackson Insurance a call today at 1-877-552-2576 or direct at 770.361.5309. We will set up an appointment with you and get you on the right track to the best coverage possible for your organization. You give so much to the community. You shouldn’t have to worry about mishaps that, unfortunately, do occur. Let us handle that for you. We will go over in detail every aspect of your organization and find the right fit for each section. We will also give you more information on all of our complimentary services as just another way of saying thank you so much.